- Will I receive a receipt for my deposit?
When your job is invoiced, your deposit will be shown at the
bottom of the invoice. A credit card authorization number or check number will be
noted as well.
- What types of payment do you accept?
- Preprinted Personal and Company checks (may be subject to the Discover
TeleCheck verification system)
- American Express
- Money Order
- Cashier's Checks
- Wire Transfers (call for details)
- Diamond Assignments
- What is a Diamond Assignment?
This is a document that assigns payment that would typically
go to you for product, to be paid directly to Brenner Printing & Mailing.
Please contact your Diamond Representative.
- Do you accept all Diamond Assignments?
No. Please contact Accounts Receivable for details and requirements.
- If my assignment does not cover invoice costs, will you accept the assignment
as my deposit?
No. If the assignment does not cover the full anticipated costs,
the shortage must be paid at the time you submit your job. Unless the Diamond assignment
covers the anticipated costs in full, it will only be accepted on the back end.
- How do overs/unders work?
For saddle bound books our standard over/under is 3%
Overs are shipped at no additional unit cost, while shortages are credited at full unit cost
For perfect bound books our standard over/under is 5%
Overs are invoiced at 2/3 the original unit cost, while shortages are credited at full unit cost
- How can I obtain a credit account?
You can fill out a credit application. Please make sure to include
three TRADE references and their fax numbers.
- What if I don't have trade references?
In most cases you will remain on a 1/2 down balance due upon completion status
until which time we can establish a history with you ourselves. Generally speaking this will require regular
work over the course of 6 - 12 months with no payment problems.
- Do you offer payment discounts?
Discount offers change from time to time. We currently offer a multi-book discount when you
print 3 or more books at one time of 3000 copies or more.