- Do I have to have a postal permit to mail at bulk rates?
No. We have a house account established for customer convenience.
- When is tabbing required?
If a folded mail piece is more than 6 1/8 x 11 1/2, your piece must be tabbed
to receive discounted postage rates.
- Can we place postage on our credit account with Brenner Printing & Mailing?
While mail handling charges can be placed on your account (to apply for credit terms,
please see General Questions) postage must be paid in advance of being delivered to the post office.
Small differences between prepaid postage & actual postage will be invoiced at net 10.
- Who do we make postage checks out to?
If mailing under the Brenner Printing & Mailing permit postage checks should
be made out to BRENNER PRINTING & MAILING. If your company has a postal permit already established and
are mailing under that permit, make your postal check out to the US Postal Service. You will receive a
copy of the postage statement as a receipt of your payment.
- What format do I send the database in?
We prefer Microsoft Excel, however we can accept these other formats as well: ASC,
ASCII, Comma Delimited or Tab Delimited.
- Can I buy a mail list?
Yes. Please call to speak with a mail representative for more details.
- Do you have machine insert capabilities?
Yes. We have two 6 pocket inserting machines that can insert from #10 envelope size
through 9 x 12 booklet envelopes.
- Can you inkjet my mail piece?
Yes...even on UV coated stocks!
- Can I place a list purchase on my credit account with Brenner Printing?
Generally speaking, no. As these are typically very specific to a
client’s requirements, and required to be purchased up front, we require payment in full
prior to ordering a list purchase.
- Where can I find out more about direct mailing in general?
The United States Postal Service has an
informative web site.