- Will I receive a receipt for my deposit?
When your job is invoiced, your deposit will be shown at the
bottom of the invoice. A credit card authorization number or check number will be
noted as well.
- What types of payment do you accept?
- Preprinted Personal and Company checks (may be subject
to the Discover TeleCheck verification system)
- American Express
- Money Order
- Cashier's Checks
- Wire Transfers (call for details)
- How can I obtain a credit account?
Fill out a credit application.
Then send it in. Please make sure to include three TRADE references and their
- How long does it take to hear back on a credit request?
Generally credit applications are processed within 2 business days, and then it is really dependent on how quickly your references respond. Your references will be faxed as required up to three times, with a reasonable delay between each fax. Once all responses have been received, a determination is generally made within 3 business days. You will be notified in writing of our determination or requirement for further details.
- Will you tell me what my references reported specifically?
No. The information shared with us on a credit reference is without exception kept confidential. The responses received will only be shared with those in the credit decision making process in our company.
- What is your over / under policy?
Commercial jobs are priced with an industry standard 5% over/under. Jobs requiring multiple start/stops, very specialized or short runs may experience a greater percentage of waste.
If you require no over run please specify so that we can ensure delivery of only exact count.
If you require no shortages you should state this at the time of quoting and ordering to ensure that adequate amounts are calculated with all factors being fully considered.
- Will I receive monthly statements?
If your account has active invoices due within 3 weeks of a statement run, you will be sent a statement of your account.
- I donít think my invoice/statement is correct. Can I tell my salesperson this?
While we encourage an open communication with your sales representative and coordinator, they may not be the most responsive source to an invoice or statement concern. To ensure the timely response you deserve, please contact our Accounts Receivable department.