- Build pages at final size and extend bleed beyond page
edge by at least 1/8 inch.
- Supply stylized font versions, but DO NOT stylize basic
fonts (ie supply Times Italic, but don't italicize Times)
- Include all fonts used in document (screen and printer,
or true types).
- Include ALL linked images/scans, logos/artwork, etc...
- Do not nest EPS files, in other EPS files.
- All images/scans must be in CMYK mode (not RGB, or EPS jpg)
- Four-color total ink density should be at or below 300%.
- Rich black should be approximately 60% C, 40% M, 40% Y, and
- All PDF, Postscript files must be centered vertically and
horizontally on the files pasteboard area. Include bleeds.
- Layout books and magazines in sequential order (ie 1,2,3,...)
- Single page image area should be trim
- Supply hard copy proofs that match each supplied
- Supply composite printouts with colors clearly marked
- When using spot color in your project. Make sure that the
Pantone colors used are NAMED EXACTLY the SAME in the import files as they are in the